Sunday, November 29, 2009

13 months


Wow! Time has really flown by! We cannot believe Harrison is 13 1/2 months already! I know I say that every month, but it really does go by fast. He is changing and learning new things every single day, it is truly amazing and so much fun to be a part of!

Here is a little insight on what's been going on lately with our Bug...

We are learning more and more each day exactly how stubborn Harrison really is. I'm not sure if he gets that from his mommy or daddy, maybe both :) Harrison loves to make people laugh and being the center of attention. He is VERY vocal these days and is really beginning to talk. He says "BATH", but it sounds more like "BAT", "DA" or "DADA" for both mommy and daddy, "SIGH" for outside, "Du" for dog, and "BA" for bottle. And of course he is always always babbling! He also seems to understand basically everything we say to him. However, he doesn't necessarily obey :) He knows where is mouth, nose, and eyes are and will point to them. Harrison is taking about 3 to 5 steps at a time before falling on his bottom and crawling to where he wants to go. I guess he figures it faster for him to crawl! He loves turning on and off the lights, its one of his new favorite things to do. He STILL hates naps but is getting better with sleeping through the night...well most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment