This past week has been a busy one for us! Harrison had a chance on two different occasions to try out his new sled Gigi and Papa gave him for Christmas. Daddy took him for a fun ride in our front and back yard. Harrison loved it!
Ready for the snow!
Ready for the snow!
Weeee!! This is fun!
Last week we also had our annual Secret Santa gift exchange. All of the grandchildren plus one great grandson :) are in one pot. And all my grandparents kids, their spouses, and my grandparents are in another. I think Harrison enjoyed it, but had more fun playing with his cousins!
Dad and Philip
Dancing :)
Tomorrow is back to reality. Pierce has to go back to work after a wonderful 2 week vacation! (Wish I worked at Boeing!) and Tuesday I will go back. This was such a wonderful Christmas holiday! We are so happy and thankful we were able to spend it with our families. We hope 2010 is as wonderful as 2009! And can't wait to see what it has in store for us!


No comments:
Post a Comment