Its hard to believe Harrison is already 16 months old! He is definitely a wild man and curious to say the least! He is sooo much fun right now!! I would have to say his favorite things to do right now is 1. to clean and 2. dancing! He will take our broom and sweep our whole house and when he is through with that he starts dusting :) His dancing is hilarious, he will dance in the car, grocery store, and of course at home. The bigger the audience the better!
I am also happy to say, but don't want to jinx myself, that Harrison is FINALLY starting to sleep better through the night. He is sleeping about 12 hours from 630pm-7am. This is happening pretty routinely now. And thank goodness because....
WE ARE EXPECTING AGAIN!!!! However, we didn't just find out we are pregnant, we found out we have been doubely blessed with TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to comprhend all of this. The fact that we will have 3 children under 2 years of age is a little overwhelming, but I know if anyone can do it, it's Pierce and I. We are excited to become a family of FIVE and to see where this adventure takes us! We know that having our children close together will be hard but a blast at the same time and we are ready for the challenge!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment