baby b
baby a
baby a
baby aHere are a few pictures of the twins at 12 weeks. We under went some genetic testing and everything was normal...thank goodness! Next ultrasound is April 7th, I will be 16 weeks already! We should know the sexes for sure then. Pretty sure right now they are boys, we'll know for sure soon :)
TEXAS TRIP


Connor and Harrison!



Connor and Harrison!
Last weekend our family of 3...well I guess 5 went to Waco, Texas. Pierce and I were going to run a 1/2 marathon, however that was canceled due to the weather! Our trip however wasn't ruined. We had a great time visiting with Pierce's parents and grandparents. We were also able to spend a lot of time with Philip, Meghan, and baby Connor. It was our first time meeting Connor...he's adorable! Harrison seemed to really like him too :) We look forward seeing them again in May!
EASTER EGG HUNT
Yesterday while I was at work and Pierce was at Emory University Law School giving a presentation Bebe took Harrison to an Easter egg hunt at Tillis Park. Boy did he love it! Each toddler was allowed to pick up 12 easter eggs, well Harrison picked his 12 up and saw the hundreds of others and wanted more. My mom had to distract Harrison and then toss his easter eggs back out to the grass. Harrison ended up picking up about 100 easter eggs :)



No comments:
Post a Comment