Who new life with three kiddos under the age of 2 would be keeping me so busy :) It has been way to long since the last time Pierce or I wrote. Quite honestly every night I really want to write but REALLY want to sleep! Sleep is something we still aren't getting much of. Both boys have slept through the night however its never been on the same night. We are having some trouble with them waking each other up too. I'm hoping this gets better, neither Pierce nor I are very good with 4-5hours of sleep a night...for 7months!! However, we both know sleep will come eventually so we are really trying to enjoy this crazy, but very happy time in our lives :)
The twins have sure made up for being premature...at 7 months Bennett is 16lbs 12oz and Charlie is...19lbs 4oz!!!! They are both doing great, but we will still go by their "adjusted age" until they are at least 12 months. Putting them at almost 6 months.
A little about my baby boys...
The best word to describe Charlie is jolly. As long as he is fed and rested he is so laid back and happy. He can roll over but would rather just lay :) Baby Bennett is much more "type A" like Harrison :) He is constantly on the move. I don't think his little arms and legs ever stop moving while he is awake. The boys are pretty much sitting up on their own and Bennett is starting to scoot. I have know idea what I'm going to do when I have one wild man running one way and two little men crawling the other! Both boys LOVE their big brother and follow his every move. They want so badly to play with him. Harrison loves his little brothers too, he is becoming very protective of them and who can and can't hold them. It's pretty cute!
Harrison is growing up so fast. He is almost 2 1/2 years old. Pierce and I have decided to put him in preschool this August. He will go 2 times per week for 3 hours per day. I hope I don't cry too much when we take him since I cry just thinking about it! Harrison still LOVES his choo choo trains, balls, and playing outside. He is becoming more and more like a little boy who loves mud, dirt, and PUDDLES! We have to jump in every. single. one.
Pierce and I can't believe how fast time is going with our boys. We are enjoying every second of it even though it is VERY VERY hard! We are so thankful for all of our family and how much they help. We couldn't do it without them. We are so blessed to hear so many little giggles, see so many smiles, and feel so many hugs and kisses from these sweet little boys. I am especially blessed to be the mommy of these little momma's boys! Pierce is a little jealous and someday wants a little girl to spoil!
We will try to post more frequently, pics to come!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment