April 13th marked Harrison's 18month birthday. I can't believe he is already half way to 2!! And if anyone didn't know already he is definitely in full toddler mode now :) Here are his stats
26lbs putting him in the 52% for boys his age
33 1/2 inches putting him in the 79% for boys his age
19 1/4 inches head circum. putting him in the 96% for boys his age...he kind of has a big head!
As far as the other boys go...
Tomorrow I will be 19 weeks along. Next week I will go for my 20 week ultrasound and 20 week appointment with the high risk OBGYN. So far so good. I am still feeling good and still running. We'll see what the MD says next week about all of that. I have already gained 8lbs!!!! Its crazy thinking I only gained 5 more pounds with Harrison. Obviously, this time around is going to be way different!!! Babies are about 1/2 pound each right now and 6 inches. More on them later!


No comments:
Post a Comment