Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And the Twins are...

BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!! Of course this isn't too big of surprise to either of us. We really thought they were both going to be boys, and we were right :) Today was my 16 week ultrasound. Both babies look great and are each weighing 5oz. Which is actually a little bigger than normal!

Both baby boys look healthy, however, Baby boy B's kidneys have a little too much fluid in them. The high risk OBGYN said this is common at this stage and it usually will correct itself in a few weeks. They will look more closely again at my 20 week ultrasound May 3rd. Please pray that his kidneys are okay and that both our little boys stay healthy!

So far I am feeling good. I get tired pretty easy, I'm not sure if that's from carrying twins or from running after a VERY energetic and curious toddler :) I actually do have a little belly too, its getting bigger by the day it seems! This is very different from my last pregnancy. I didn't really show until I was 7 months! I'm actually excited about showing early, I love being pregnant!















No comments:

Post a Comment