For those of you who aren't familiar, Ted Drew's is famous for their amazing concretes. People come from all over the St. Louis area to eat Ted Drew's custard. On any given night there will be people waiting in lines to the street and families hanging out and enjoying their ice cream. This given night was no different, except that it would be one little boy's first encounter with Ted Drew's. I ordered a cindament concrete which is peppermint candy and vanilla custard. It might not sound very good, but it is actually amazing. I gave Harrison a little bite just to try it and, well... he ended up eating at least half of it!!! I couldn't get the spoon into his mouth fast enough, it was so funny :) Of course I should not be surprised because every St. Louisan LOVES Ted Drew's!!!!
Here are some picks of us at Ted Drew's, enjoy!
r>


Your family are so Cute together!!!
ReplyDelete