Sunday, June 28, 2009

Perfect Sunday






Today was the first nice day St. Louis has had in awhile! For the past few weeks it has been extremely hot and humid here. It has been way to hot to take Harrison outside, which has been tough because he LOVES it outside! However, today was different it was 88 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and no humidity...it was PERFECT! Harrison and I made good use of this perfect day. In the morning we went on our usual walk to Starbucks. We then went to FirstWatch for breakfast with Bebe and Bachi. Later that day Harrison had his Gymborre class which he absolutely loves! This afternoon was pool time. Bebe got Harrison's little pool ready in our backyard. Harrison splashed and played in his pool, he loved it! We will definetly be spending more time in the pool this summer :) All in all it was a perfect day spent with Harrison, Bebe, Bachi, and I!

1 comment:

  1. Megan!
    I love the pics of harrison in the pool! He is so cute! It is funny b/c we are so much alike...emery kate and I love to walk to starbucks too! Wish we lived in the same city so we could go together! Hope you and pierce are doing well!
    blessings,
    amy :)

    ReplyDelete