Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Little Fish!

Harrison is 8 months old today!! It's hard to believe he is only 4 months away from being 1 year old! Time has gone by so fast! It's been amazing watching him learn and progress, he is getting so big and has quite the personality too!!

Today was Harrison's first day in the swimming pool! We went to our grandparent's house for a day at the pool. It was a beautiful sunny day today, so of course I had to coat Harrison head to toe with sunscreen. Pierce thought I over did it a bit, but I couldn't let him get sunburned! When we first got him in the pool, he didn't know quite what to think, but within about a minute he was all smiles and splashing away! We submerged him completely under the water too! He didn't seem to mind! I think we may have the next Michael Phelps on our hands :) Next week he starts swimming lessons, I'm getting him started early!

Here are some pictures of us swimming!





Later that afternoon we went to our cousin Nick's graduation party. Luckily Harrison got a great nap before we left because it was an action packed afternoon and everyone wanted their Harrison fix! He was great and really liked playing with his second cousins Elli, Caroline, and Jake! They were soo cute! Caroline especially liked playing with him and took him on a little walk. It was quite a day for Harrison :)

Here are some pictures of Harrison with Elli, Caroline, Jake, and Des at Nick's graduation party.


No comments:

Post a Comment